Wiring a multi-family residence is a lot trickier than wiring a standard home. When you need to make sure your new multi-family residence is wired correctly and efficiently, let Sacry Electric Inc. in Bozeman, MT & Gallatin County handle things. With over 60 years of experience, our team is one of the most respected in all of Gallatin Valley when it comes to multi-family electrical wiring services.
We'll make sure every room in the building is wired properly. That includes setting up all the necessary data and fire alarm wiring as well. You'll get your new building wired on schedule without having to rack up a massive bill thanks to our transparent pricing.
Reach out to us today to book a multi-family electrical wiring service.
When you hire us to handle your new building's electrical rough-in, we'll handle the entire process from beginning to end. Our team will:
- Start by reviewing your floor plans
- Provide you with a bid in three to five days
- Help supply the construction crew with power
- Install a multi-unit meter base for the power company
- Connect the multi-unit meter to the main meter base
- Wire the entire unit and connect it to the meter